Okay so.....My healthy lifestyle for the past two days hasn't been too successful. I have had an ice cream sundae, baked oatmeal (which I guess isn't too terrible), and then I had Fazolis for lunch today. Their bread sticks are soooooooooooooo good!!!! I t is hard to resist them. I didn't get a full order of spaghetti by ordering a kid size meal. And for dinner tonight I am going to have enchiladas...I know that it isn't the healthiest choice, but I could eat worse. So far the plan for working out will be after I eat and hang out with my two best friends. I found another pinterest work out I am going to try. I don't know maybe I might do one of my Jillian Micheal's work out.
I guess I did get in some activity today I went sledding with my friends before I ate at Fazoli's and instead of just climbing the hill with a walk, I ran up the hill to get some kind of a work out....wish me luck on my journey for better health.
I guess I did get in some activity today I went sledding with my friends before I ate at Fazoli's and instead of just climbing the hill with a walk, I ran up the hill to get some kind of a work out....wish me luck on my journey for better health.
No comments:
Post a Comment