Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Keep Going Strong

Today I did well with eating healthy and staying away from the sweets. It is tricky to stay away from sweet, delicious, fatty baked goods because the way the cafeteria is set up they put them right where you enter. It torments me as I walk past them to go get my healthy food. It has become easier as time goes on since I have been staying away from them for a while now. But over Christmas break I did kind of fall off the wagon and now I am getting back on track.

So I started the day off having a healthy breakfast and somewhat healthy lunch. I had stir-fry and the portions they give you here are ridiculous, you could probably feed three people with it...no wonder it is so easy to gain the freshman fifteen. And for dinner a healthy choice frozen dinner. I sat on the floor of my dorm eating my dinner watching my friends eat oreos and chocolate chip cookies...I stayed strong though so I am proud of myself.

I also worked out today I did the elliptical for 15 minutes and then I ran for 10 minutes and walked with an incline for a cool down I burned around 350 calories. I am so glad that I can stay motivated on my own because I have all the unhealthy habits lurking in the corners and just taunting me. I will stay strong and resist the temptation I have decided to be healthy and I am dedicated to that...I will not cave!!!

Thanks for Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment