So the past two days I didn't really workout too well...I did some of a pinterest work out and then I did some crunches before I went to bed, so I at least did something. I really needed to get motivated again like I was before the cruise. So me and my mom went to Target and guess what??? They had Jillian Micheal's workout DVDs on sale along with sports bras :)....this was just the thing I needed to get back in the game and become shredded.
I ended up getting Extreme Shed & Shred and I did it today before I had my 2:00 class and I only did level one...It was fun to do and it was a challenge. I love doing something that is challenging because then I am motivated to keep doing it so I can get better at it.
So far, so good on the whole eating healthy. I got up and did a simpler workout this morning before breakfast because you should workout in the first half hour you wake up and before you eat. Then I had myself a bowl of cereal and then I did my new Extreme Shed & Shred. After that I had a salad for lunch and I am yet to eat dinner, but you can better your bottom buck that it will be healthy and delicious (hopefully).
Wish me luck and Thanks for reading!!
I ended up getting Extreme Shed & Shred and I did it today before I had my 2:00 class and I only did level one...It was fun to do and it was a challenge. I love doing something that is challenging because then I am motivated to keep doing it so I can get better at it.
So far, so good on the whole eating healthy. I got up and did a simpler workout this morning before breakfast because you should workout in the first half hour you wake up and before you eat. Then I had myself a bowl of cereal and then I did my new Extreme Shed & Shred. After that I had a salad for lunch and I am yet to eat dinner, but you can better your bottom buck that it will be healthy and delicious (hopefully).
Wish me luck and Thanks for reading!!
No comments:
Post a Comment