As time goes on and I watch my friends indulge in sweet cookies and the ever so fattening cheeseburgers I start to miss the days that I used to just eat what I wanted without taking into consideration what the food might to do me if I didn't regulate it. The thing that is keeping me on the track of my healthy goal is remembering when I did eat like that that I wasn't happy with the body I was in and how much weight I gained. Ever since I decided that I was going to be healthy I have lost maybe 10 pounds and I can tell the difference, so when I look in the mirror I am a lot happier with what I see and I know that I am well on my way to the body that I want.
The past couple of days I have been doing the Jillian Micheal's workout, and let me tell you it is does a lot more than you think it does. When you are doing the workout you know you are working hard, but you don't realize how hard you worked until the next day when you are sore on almost every part of your body. Call me crazy but I love it when I get sore; it just assures me that I am pushing myself and I am getting stronger.
So the food part is the tricky part of this whole healthy lifestyle. I just want to be able to eat whatever I want and not gain weight like some of my friends...it is the times when they just eat whatever that I wish that they would get fat and realize how I have struggled to stay the size that I am and they won't be breathing down my neck about being healthy. I know that I am doing this for more than just the amazing body. I am doing this because I am just a happier person and I will be more confident with the way I look. Last year before Spring Break I went shopping with my two best friends and one of them is in the same place as me with not being happy with her weight, but the other one has never had any weight issues. So she is off buying size 5 shorts and I don't think I look that much bigger than her, but I am buying size 11 shorts. I was just uncomfortable to be around her and trying on clothes with them; it just made me so self-conscious. I am also doing this for the health aspects because I have a long line of heart disease in my family, and not just on one side of the family but both sides. Yeah you can say that kind of have the odds against me and I don't want an unhealthy lifestyle cut my life short. I am looking at this healthy lifestyle to be something permanent, maybe not the extreme health. I will probably start to have some unhealthier things once I reach my goal, but I will definitely stay to a more healthy living way.
Thank you for reading my blog and helping me stay motivated :)
The past couple of days I have been doing the Jillian Micheal's workout, and let me tell you it is does a lot more than you think it does. When you are doing the workout you know you are working hard, but you don't realize how hard you worked until the next day when you are sore on almost every part of your body. Call me crazy but I love it when I get sore; it just assures me that I am pushing myself and I am getting stronger.
So the food part is the tricky part of this whole healthy lifestyle. I just want to be able to eat whatever I want and not gain weight like some of my friends...it is the times when they just eat whatever that I wish that they would get fat and realize how I have struggled to stay the size that I am and they won't be breathing down my neck about being healthy. I know that I am doing this for more than just the amazing body. I am doing this because I am just a happier person and I will be more confident with the way I look. Last year before Spring Break I went shopping with my two best friends and one of them is in the same place as me with not being happy with her weight, but the other one has never had any weight issues. So she is off buying size 5 shorts and I don't think I look that much bigger than her, but I am buying size 11 shorts. I was just uncomfortable to be around her and trying on clothes with them; it just made me so self-conscious. I am also doing this for the health aspects because I have a long line of heart disease in my family, and not just on one side of the family but both sides. Yeah you can say that kind of have the odds against me and I don't want an unhealthy lifestyle cut my life short. I am looking at this healthy lifestyle to be something permanent, maybe not the extreme health. I will probably start to have some unhealthier things once I reach my goal, but I will definitely stay to a more healthy living way.
Thank you for reading my blog and helping me stay motivated :)
No comments:
Post a Comment