Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Here We Go!!

Hello,

A little bit about myself. My name is Allison and I am in my freshman year of college. I creating a new healthy lifestyle to become the best I can be.

So I have decided to become more healthy and fit. I have never really been heavy, but I have struggled with my weight. It is really hard for me to stay healthy and I am in my freshman year at college so the temptation is always around. I decided to become healthy at the beginning of the school year because I went on a cruise over Christmas break and I wanted to look good. In the process of becoming healthy I realized I didn't want to stop being healthy and I wanted to be the best I can be....Me and my friend have been talking about being healthy and getting six packs forever now and I am finally taking the steps.

The journey is beginning and I want you to help be my motivation. I want to know that I have people reading this and that they are expecting me to stay dedicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment