HEY, HEY, HEY!!!
So I haven't posted in forever about my healthy lifestyle....soooo the beginning of summer started out great but I have not been doing so hot the past two or three weeks and my body is feeling it. I don't think it helps that I work in an ice cream shop and my friends aren't the best motivators.
You are still my motivators and even though I haven't posted in forever I know that there are people out there with the same problems as me.
So I haven't posted in forever about my healthy lifestyle....soooo the beginning of summer started out great but I have not been doing so hot the past two or three weeks and my body is feeling it. I don't think it helps that I work in an ice cream shop and my friends aren't the best motivators.
You are still my motivators and even though I haven't posted in forever I know that there are people out there with the same problems as me.
No comments:
Post a Comment